- I have lost my capability in writing blog with standard format. So this post is the compilation of my #sixwords tweets on how I explained about how twitter changes my life.
- Blogged about twitter. Now tweet blogs.
- Finding that @guykawasaki is rather hot. #bigfan
- Hear something funny. Laugh then tweet.
- Getting use to read lines backwards.
- Hardly use del.icio.us. Tweet then faved.
- Tweet me if important. Otherwise sms. #elitist
- When my phone low bat, husband happy. #relationship
- I am sorry, CNN. You’re history! link #elitist
- I found out what 😄 means. #emoticon
- I don’t watch tv drama anymore. link #jtug
- Had the best birthday blast ever. link #jtug
- Met the craziest bunch of tweeps. #jtug
- Sleep? What is that? New word?
- Bisa maen triominos sama Nicholas Saputra. @somemandy @venustweets
- Craving for fame, seek more followers.
- Husband never ask where I am. #relationship
- Flirting with less than 140 characters.
- I am so addicted to #sixwords
- I can not blog anymore, shit.
- Honey, must you tweet during movies? #relationship
- Chat? Oh, you mean Direct Messages? #elitist
- Fire! Run! wait, must tweet that.
- Go to your room. No twitter! #punishment
- Hang out? I’d rather tweet up.
- I’m twitter MLM with obvious reason. #jtug
- There you go, @aulia 🙂
Updates from January, 2009 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
I am married to a guy who prefers owning a toy shop than working in a bank.
Working in a bank gives bigger salary, but boy I am so glad he ditched that option.
He had been interviewed by magazines (indies and commercial ones), radio stations, he even appeared in TV shows like “Fenomena”.
Last week he appeared (again) in one full page feature in Pikiran Rakyat Newspaper, covered as the most respectable vintage toys collector in Bandung.
The newspaper coverage made a Bandung local tv station (stv) came to his shop to interview him for one of their shows.
Last night, one of Bandung radio station (Mustika FM) interviewed him for the same issue.
Instead of staying content with his achievements in toys area, he’s also known as Indonesian award winning advertising props modeler. Google “Aldo Khalid” and you’ll find his name in many advertising blogs more than his wife’s name.
Life is too short to stop you from chasing your dream. My husband has taught me that.
I am so proud of you, hon! :-*
Alfa Aphrodita changed her profile on facebook. She updated her work info. She should update her blog, too, but she’ll do it later.
Because I’ve lost my capability to write blog post, these are my tweets from new year’s eve 2009;
off now to our place at north Bandung to prepare for tonight’s cupcakes and fireworks…wohooo… hopefully traffic is still friendly
wish you all a great new years eve, tweeps 😉
Take a peek to our new year’s eve cupcakes – photo athttp://twitxr.com/chibialfa…